Jolly Pumpkin's Biere de Mars pours an apricot coppery color with a very thin, white head that disappears almost immediately. It smells funky, with woody notes marked with a little fruit. It has a fairly light mouthfeel, and a carbonation that's not noticeable one way or the other. The taste is a muted earthy funkiness with a balanced fruitiness. It's a very well balanced beer, slightly bitter but finishing dry with only lingering fruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 51 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA