Jolly Pumpkin's Biere de Mars pours an apricot coppery color with a very thin, white head that disappears almost immediately. It smells funky, with woody notes marked with a little fruit. It has a fairly light mouthfeel, and a carbonation that's not noticeable one way or the other. The taste is a muted earthy funkiness with a balanced fruitiness. It's a very well balanced beer, slightly bitter but finishing dry with only lingering fruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 11 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity