Jolly Pumpkin's Biere de Mars pours an apricot coppery color with a very thin, white head that disappears almost immediately. It smells funky, with woody notes marked with a little fruit. It has a fairly light mouthfeel, and a carbonation that's not noticeable one way or the other. The taste is a muted earthy funkiness with a balanced fruitiness. It's a very well balanced beer, slightly bitter but finishing dry with only lingering fruit.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity