Tax Holiday pours a dark amber color with a reddish hue. Aroma has some classic Belgian-style notes of yeast and candi sweetness. On the taste, banana is the dominant flavor, and the first thing this reminds us of is warm banana bread. It's malty and sweet, with some honey and molasses. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Nicely carbonated and it's hard to detect the 10% ABV. Quite enjoyable and perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity