Tax Holiday pours a dark amber color with a reddish hue. Aroma has some classic Belgian-style notes of yeast and candi sweetness. On the taste, banana is the dominant flavor, and the first thing this reminds us of is warm banana bread. It's malty and sweet, with some honey and molasses. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is both creamy and dry. Nicely carbonated and it's hard to detect the 10% ABV. Quite enjoyable and perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity