Pours a pale to medium amber with some golden hues. Two fingers of white frothy head that diminishes pretty quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Really nice Belgian-style aroma full of fruit, yeast, and malt. Fantastic flavor, with banana, orange peel, vanilla, and honey. Malts are sweet but not too sweet, and there’s just a touch of herbal spice. Super smooth mouthfeel, and the 8.5% goes unnoticed. More vanilla and honey in the finish to round out a phenomenal Belgian-style golden ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 10 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap