Pours a pale to medium amber with some golden hues. Two fingers of white frothy head that diminishes pretty quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Really nice Belgian-style aroma full of fruit, yeast, and malt. Fantastic flavor, with banana, orange peel, vanilla, and honey. Malts are sweet but not too sweet, and there’s just a touch of herbal spice. Super smooth mouthfeel, and the 8.5% goes unnoticed. More vanilla and honey in the finish to round out a phenomenal Belgian-style golden ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 22 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity