Pours a pale to medium amber with some golden hues. Two fingers of white frothy head that diminishes pretty quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Really nice Belgian-style aroma full of fruit, yeast, and malt. Fantastic flavor, with banana, orange peel, vanilla, and honey. Malts are sweet but not too sweet, and there’s just a touch of herbal spice. Super smooth mouthfeel, and the 8.5% goes unnoticed. More vanilla and honey in the finish to round out a phenomenal Belgian-style golden ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 18 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 47 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Gummy Worms. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity