Pours a pale to medium amber with some golden hues. Two fingers of white frothy head that diminishes pretty quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Really nice Belgian-style aroma full of fruit, yeast, and malt. Fantastic flavor, with banana, orange peel, vanilla, and honey. Malts are sweet but not too sweet, and there’s just a touch of herbal spice. Super smooth mouthfeel, and the 8.5% goes unnoticed. More vanilla and honey in the finish to round out a phenomenal Belgian-style golden ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 58 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity