Pours a pale to medium amber with some golden hues. Two fingers of white frothy head that diminishes pretty quickly but leaves some lacing on the glass. Really nice Belgian-style aroma full of fruit, yeast, and malt. Fantastic flavor, with banana, orange peel, vanilla, and honey. Malts are sweet but not too sweet, and there’s just a touch of herbal spice. Super smooth mouthfeel, and the 8.5% goes unnoticed. More vanilla and honey in the finish to round out a phenomenal Belgian-style golden ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity