Pours dark brown with one finger of tan colored, soapy head. Interesting aroma that is malty, sweet, and boozy in nature. Taste has a lot of barrel flavors, with oak and vanilla, plus dark fruit like raisin, fig, cherry, and dates. There’s brown sugar sweetness in the finish, but it’s well balanced and not too sweet. Rich flavors with a full body. The mouthfeel is creamy smooth and nicely carbonated. Belgian-style dubbel at its core, but this beer takes things in a different direction that really results in a worthwhile experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity