From Taxman Brewing Co., this beer is dark reddish brown with a compact, creamy, khaki colored head. Aroma of coffee and vanilla, but also some banana, nutmeg, and clove. Taste follows the nose, with coffee and chocolate maltiness, along with butterscotch and brown sugar sweetness. The vanilla beans help create a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. There are Belgian-style characteristics in the flavor, with banana, clove, and even some dark fruit like dates or prunes. Moderate carbonation and the 9.5% ABV is extremely hidden. Dry but creamy finish - a smooth beer to enjoy but especially if you're getting some money back on Tax Day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 15 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA