Very hazy, golden yellow color, with a very long lasting, 2 to 3 finger thick head. A tad boozy and very hoppy in the aroma. But the taste is quite tame for 10.5% abv, with hop flavors of melon, peach, and lots of tropical fruit. Light on the bitterness, and pretty juicy. Malts are fairly hidden, but we do get a soft, flaky texture. Full bodied with a smooth, warming mouthfeel. Triple IPAs seem to be getting better and better, and this is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 29 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity