Collaboration with Bottle Logic Brewing. Beautiful appearance with a cloudy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white frothy head, and ample lacing. Welcoming aromatics, with hop notes of tropical fruit and tea leaves. But that aroma is nothing compared to the first sip. Wow – the taste profile blows you away. Guava, passion fruit, and mango, plus some berry and stone fruit. Phenomenal flavor and balance. Malts are soft and flaky. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Can’t believe this is 10% ABV – a Triple IPA with absolutely no booziness. If you can grab one of these cans, you will not be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 52 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity