Collaboration with Bottle Logic Brewing. Beautiful appearance with a cloudy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white frothy head, and ample lacing. Welcoming aromatics, with hop notes of tropical fruit and tea leaves. But that aroma is nothing compared to the first sip. Wow – the taste profile blows you away. Guava, passion fruit, and mango, plus some berry and stone fruit. Phenomenal flavor and balance. Malts are soft and flaky. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Can’t believe this is 10% ABV – a Triple IPA with absolutely no booziness. If you can grab one of these cans, you will not be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity