Collaboration with Bottle Logic Brewing. Beautiful appearance with a cloudy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white frothy head, and ample lacing. Welcoming aromatics, with hop notes of tropical fruit and tea leaves. But that aroma is nothing compared to the first sip. Wow – the taste profile blows you away. Guava, passion fruit, and mango, plus some berry and stone fruit. Phenomenal flavor and balance. Malts are soft and flaky. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Can’t believe this is 10% ABV – a Triple IPA with absolutely no booziness. If you can grab one of these cans, you will not be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity