Pours a golden straw color with a very thick, white, frothy head. Hazy but not what we would call super hazy. Dank aroma with ripe tropical fruit and citrus throughout the nose. Taste is excellent. Juicy and hop forward with lots of fruit including mango, tangerine, melon, plus some resinous pine. Malts are light with this hop bomb. The mouthfeel is crisp and dry, really helping to highlight the hop flavors. Finishes ever so slightly bitter with hints of grapefruit pith, capping a smooth ending to a flavored-filled IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity