Create-A-Potato pours a beautiful, golden straw color that is super hazy with one finger of white, foamy head. Fresh aroma of hops but also the malts, which must have some oat or wheat. On the taste, there's a huge amount of hops, with ripe fruit like mango, pineapple, and guava. Also some tangerine and lime citrus, maybe even something like kumquat. Juicy with a ton of flavor from the Double Dry Hopping. Malts are soft and flaky, probably oat-based and they create a super smooth mouthfeel. Wow - certainly one of the best DIPAs we've had from Monkish. Would highly recommend this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 25 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity