Ninja Star is a Belgian-style blonde ale, golden amber in color with lots of fine bubbles. It has a thick, bubbly white head with an aroma full of yeast in a way that leaves no doubt about the style. On the taste, there are some mixed fruits: melon, pear, and tropical fruits, but a lot less fruitiness than other Belgian-style ales. Malt is bready with a bit of the yeast that we got in the aroma. Well carbonated, dry, and light bodied, with a clean and crisp finish. This has a below average sweetness that we found to be really refreshing and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity