Ninja Star is a Belgian-style blonde ale, golden amber in color with lots of fine bubbles. It has a thick, bubbly white head with an aroma full of yeast in a way that leaves no doubt about the style. On the taste, there are some mixed fruits: melon, pear, and tropical fruits, but a lot less fruitiness than other Belgian-style ales. Malt is bready with a bit of the yeast that we got in the aroma. Well carbonated, dry, and light bodied, with a clean and crisp finish. This has a below average sweetness that we found to be really refreshing and enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 54 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity