Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 42 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity