Cougar pours a very clear golden yellow with a thick, super coarse white head and fizzy bubbles all around the glass. The aroma is notable more for its lack of any discerning aroma than an actual smell. Malt, maybe? The mouthfeel is very light and smooth, with surprisingly lower carbonation than what pours out of the can. Luckily the taste doesn't follow lack of nose and it is marked by malt and corn with a slightly dry aftertaste which helps cut the semi sweetness of the starchy corn. It finishes with a slight caramel and bready yeast characteristic that's really enjoyable. This beer is pretty light but is packed with flavor enough that you could easily down a sixer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 22 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity