Firestone 805 is a very transparent, golden yellow color. The aroma is crisp, refreshing, and clean, all of which are found in both the taste and the finish. Malty in flavor, but the malts are still mild with a caramel sweetness. It's light on the hops but the right amount that we'd expect from a Blonde Ale. This is an easy drinker but one that we enjoy when we need a light and refreshing break from some of the other styles that we drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 25 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 57 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity