Hop Gun pours a fairly clear, golden amber color. The head is solid, long lasting with plenty of lacing. The aroma is a mix between dank, resinous hops and some noticeable malt. Medium body, semi-sweet caramel notes with a strong malt backbone as you might expect from a Florida IPA. However, there's plenty of pine, tropical fruit, and citrus hop flavors with nothing too dominant. Nice overall balance that leads into a slightly bitter but pleasant finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity