Dankosaurus IPA pours a very cloudy, golden orange color. Thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma is fittingly dank, with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy and fruity. The citrus carries into the taste, but most of the tropical fruit from the aroma seems to be replaced by peach and melon flavors. But mango and resinous pine make an appearance. Malts play a supporting role. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a mouthfeel that is tangy and juicy. Slick mouthcoating. This is a really well done IPA from Texas.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for AleWerks Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman and 1 other listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Anchor Summer Wheat. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity