Clementine is a Belgian-Style witbier that pours a hazy, orange amber color. There are tons of fine white bubbles, with the effervescence giving it a champagne-like look. It has a light malt bill with the flavor being dominated by coriander, orange zest, and Chambly yeast. It's fruity but also has a lingering tart finish. Body is light with above average carbonation. This is very drinkable; definitely one of those beers that we could put back all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 26 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity