Brett Lager pours a very clear gold with a monster white head that calms down in time. Aroma is immediately applesauce followed by a nice red wine note. The taste is far more complex, starting with a light Brett funk followed by green apple and brie. The yeast shines through the middle, lending some bite and some breadiness. The barrel aging is nicely noticeable on the finish, with Pinot Noir being really evident. It's slightly sour, subtly sweet, and well rounded. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the lighter side, making it something you'd want to drink all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity