reDANKulous is a dark reddish brown color with a dense cream-colored head. It has a toasted malt aroma followed up with strong tropical hops. It does a great job of pairing a strong rye bread and caramel malt base with sweet tropical, citrus and pine hops. Fruit flavors of orange and mango come through as well. Despite the name, it is certainly not the dankest beer we've ever had. But it doesn't hold back on the bitterness in the aftertaste, making a true hop-lovers DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity