Undead Party Crasher is about as dark brown as you can get before it ventures into black category. Only the very slightest amount of light creeps through on the edges of this beer. The smell is traditional for Imperial Stouts: smoke, brown sugar, and dark chocolate. The taste is similar: heavy on the dark malts, hickory smoke, and dark chocolate. It doesn't fall into the trap of having too much sweetness to cover up the alcohol. The result is a robust beer that deftly manages the delicate balance between sweet and bitter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity