Happy Turkey Day! This Thanksgiving we're going with the Coffee Pecan Pie Porter from Clown Shoes! On the pour, this is a dark brown color with some red highlights. The head is thin and tan colored. Initially there are a lot of coffee flavors, with a roasted and rich taste. But it's balanced and malty with a nutty finish. This is a beer that we expected to be a lot sweeter, like pecan pie, but the sweetness is very subtle. Even at 8.5%, this porter is easy to drink and very enjoyable this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 27 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity