Kirin Ichiban is a crisp lager with a bit of a dry mouthfeel. It has a rice/corn flavor with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste. This is one of the Big 3 Japanese beers in the US and is often put to the test against Sapporo and Asahi at sushi restaurants around the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 38 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity