Kirin Ichiban is a crisp lager with a bit of a dry mouthfeel. It has a rice/corn flavor with a slight sweetness in the aftertaste. This is one of the Big 3 Japanese beers in the US and is often put to the test against Sapporo and Asahi at sushi restaurants around the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity