Rochefort 10 pours a dark amber color with a fair amount of tan head. The aroma is more substantial here than the 6 or the 8 with hints of caramel and orange on the nose. This is a pretty sweet beer with a complex flavor ranging from raisin and caramel in the beginning to an orange liqueur flavor on the aftertaste. At 11.3% there is a little bit of an alcohol burn, but it compensates well for it with its sweetness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Just Vanilla - Cuvee. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity