Color is pale amber and turbid, with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty and very inviting. The taste is also malt-forward with doughy flavors of sweet bread and dark bread. Earthy and citrus hops, but they do take a back seat to the malts. Smooth mouthfeel, with a creamy yet dry mouthfeel. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a lingering, malty finish. This is really an exciting beer. We’ve had so many hoppy beers lately, which is great, but it’s nice to have a malt-forward Pale Ale that presents something different, but also follows through with a super enjoyable beer. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity