Color is pale amber and turbid, with one finger of off-white, foamy head. Aroma is malty and very inviting. The taste is also malt-forward with doughy flavors of sweet bread and dark bread. Earthy and citrus hops, but they do take a back seat to the malts. Smooth mouthfeel, with a creamy yet dry mouthfeel. Medium body, above average carbonation, and a lingering, malty finish. This is really an exciting beer. We’ve had so many hoppy beers lately, which is great, but it’s nice to have a malt-forward Pale Ale that presents something different, but also follows through with a super enjoyable beer. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 33 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity