Galactica IPA pours a hazy orange color with a nice white head that dissipates into a thin film. Aroma is pine and citrus, but also plenty of sweet malt. Those aromas continue to the taste, where you're met with some sweet crystal malt flavors, complemented by citrus and pine from the Galaxy hops. Somewhat bitter, but not in an undrinkable way. Bready, malty flavor with lots of sweetness, especially in the finish. At 8% this is really a Double IPA, and it catches up with you after a few of these. This is a true East Coast style IPA that is nicely balanced and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 10 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 51 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity