Galactica IPA pours a hazy orange color with a nice white head that dissipates into a thin film. Aroma is pine and citrus, but also plenty of sweet malt. Those aromas continue to the taste, where you're met with some sweet crystal malt flavors, complemented by citrus and pine from the Galaxy hops. Somewhat bitter, but not in an undrinkable way. Bready, malty flavor with lots of sweetness, especially in the finish. At 8% this is really a Double IPA, and it catches up with you after a few of these. This is a true East Coast style IPA that is nicely balanced and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 12 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises