Galactica IPA pours a hazy orange color with a nice white head that dissipates into a thin film. Aroma is pine and citrus, but also plenty of sweet malt. Those aromas continue to the taste, where you're met with some sweet crystal malt flavors, complemented by citrus and pine from the Galaxy hops. Somewhat bitter, but not in an undrinkable way. Bready, malty flavor with lots of sweetness, especially in the finish. At 8% this is really a Double IPA, and it catches up with you after a few of these. This is a true East Coast style IPA that is nicely balanced and highly recommended.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart