Pours a clear, golden yellow color with one finger of white, frothy head. Very fragrant, hoppy aroma. Taste is both bright and bitter, with melon, berry, and pine hop flavors. But most noticeable is the grapefruit-like bitterness that is apparent right off the bat. Each sip has a strong, pithy bite. Medium body with a crisp mouthfeel. 6.5% abv and brewed with Simcoe and Strata hops. This is a classic West Coast style framework with lots of flavor, especially if you’re a fan of bitter IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 22 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity