This collaboration between 4 Hands and Wicked Weed pours a beautiful, non-transparent, bright yellow orange that appears light in color for an IPA. Head is thick, super white, and fluffy, and leaves tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrus and funk; one whiff and you'll know this has Brettanomyces in it. But the Brett is mild in the taste, with just enough to remind you that it's there. Taste is a fruity and hoppy, with a good mix of citrus, pear, and tropical fruit flavors. Just a bit of tartness. Very light bready or biscuit malts. Crisp and smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry and refreshing and lingers, with some slightly bitter and acidic citrus notes. Overall, really tasty and smooth drinking Brett IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 47 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bud Light. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity