This collaboration between 4 Hands and Wicked Weed pours a beautiful, non-transparent, bright yellow orange that appears light in color for an IPA. Head is thick, super white, and fluffy, and leaves tons of lacing on the glass. Aroma is citrus and funk; one whiff and you'll know this has Brettanomyces in it. But the Brett is mild in the taste, with just enough to remind you that it's there. Taste is a fruity and hoppy, with a good mix of citrus, pear, and tropical fruit flavors. Just a bit of tartness. Very light bready or biscuit malts. Crisp and smooth mouthfeel. Finish is dry and refreshing and lingers, with some slightly bitter and acidic citrus notes. Overall, really tasty and smooth drinking Brett IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity