The Devil's Invention pours a very dark brown color with a thick, tan colored, creamy head. Aroma is all coffee and roasted malts. Taste is fantastic: coffee, malt, lots of char, and toasted wood. The roasted malt and burnt flavors really stand out. There's also some chocolate, but it's pretty subtle. Hops are earthy, maybe floral, but the hops play a supporting role here. Hints of vanilla, especially in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick and the body is medium to full. One of the best coffee beers out there - The Devil's Invention is a temptation that you can't resist!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Identity Crisis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity