Golden straw color with a mild haze. Lots of tiny carbonation bubbles support a white frothy head. Nice lager aroma, with inviting malt and yeast. The taste is superb, with biscuit-malt flavors and even some herbal and floral hops. Not really sweet, but there’s a touch of honey in the background. Mouthfeel is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Super well balanced with nice body – drink one of these to see how a high quality craft lager easily separates itself from the macro stuff. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 16 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 20 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 23 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity