Incarnation pours a golden yellow color with a solid head. And with its fantastic, funky aroma and fresh hop flavors, many drinkers might be convinced that this is a West Coast IPA. The Mosaic hops taste fresh, citrusy, and tropical. Medium carbonation with a dry finish that maintains the hop dominance from start to finish. Full of flavor and very drinkable, this is a can't miss St. Louis IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 30 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity