Pours a pitch-black color with a tan head that dissipates pretty quickly but leaves a nice film. Aroma is rich and robust, with coffee, chocolate, and lots of roasted malt. Taste follows the nose with plenty of malt, coffee, and chocolate, but what really takes center stage is the vanilla beans. Lots of vanilla, especially in the finish. Medium body, not too viscous, with a creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel. This is a well-crafted Imperial Stout that we'd recommend sipping and letting warm up slightly as that brings out each of the complex flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pistil. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for To The Trees. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for STS Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity