Pours a pitch-black color with a tan head that dissipates pretty quickly but leaves a nice film. Aroma is rich and robust, with coffee, chocolate, and lots of roasted malt. Taste follows the nose with plenty of malt, coffee, and chocolate, but what really takes center stage is the vanilla beans. Lots of vanilla, especially in the finish. Medium body, not too viscous, with a creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel. This is a well-crafted Imperial Stout that we'd recommend sipping and letting warm up slightly as that brings out each of the complex flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 41 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Millwright Oatmeal Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Norman. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity