Pours a pitch-black color with a tan head that dissipates pretty quickly but leaves a nice film. Aroma is rich and robust, with coffee, chocolate, and lots of roasted malt. Taste follows the nose with plenty of malt, coffee, and chocolate, but what really takes center stage is the vanilla beans. Lots of vanilla, especially in the finish. Medium body, not too viscous, with a creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel. This is a well-crafted Imperial Stout that we'd recommend sipping and letting warm up slightly as that brings out each of the complex flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity