Bright orange to pale amber color. One finger of white foamy head. Aroma fits the name, with both citrus and pine clearly identifiable. Taste is hop forward, with orange, lemon, and tangerine citrus, along with resinous pine on the back-end. Malts are secondary here, but the pale malt provides a bready base that allows the hops to shine. Medium body with a crisp mouthfeel. The finish has a small amount of grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really nice West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity