Cuvee-Brut comes in firework-like wrapping paper. Once you manage to get it unwrapped and pop the cork, it pours a cloudy, dark reddish-brown color with almost zero carbonation. The smell is overwhelming with cherry. There is a ton of sweetness on the initial sip with a substantial amount of cherry flavor. There are few sour notes in the aftertaste that help balance out the sweetness. But the lack of carbonation in combination with the juice-like consistency causes it to come off as more of a cider than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity