Cuvee-Brut comes in firework-like wrapping paper. Once you manage to get it unwrapped and pop the cork, it pours a cloudy, dark reddish-brown color with almost zero carbonation. The smell is overwhelming with cherry. There is a ton of sweetness on the initial sip with a substantial amount of cherry flavor. There are few sour notes in the aftertaste that help balance out the sweetness. But the lack of carbonation in combination with the juice-like consistency causes it to come off as more of a cider than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 44 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity