Fruit Tramp pours a dark Ruby with a frothy, four finger pink head that dissipates quickly. Visible white sediment floats throughout. The aroma is of slight raspberry and a little tart funk but overall it's very muted. The taste is much the same, muted raspberry and boysenberry, with very little tartness. There's a wheat taste that marks the end of the fruit followed by a dry finish. The carbonation is quite lively, almost like a Dr. Pepper with a light mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity