The Hop Concept Mosaic & Eureka IPA is a dark golden color with thin white head with strong lacing. It has a fresh piney hop aroma, the mosaic hops are quite noticeable. The taste follows the aroma with a pine hop flavor with a touch of citrus, lemon and grapefruit. It has a dry mouthfeel on the aftertaste with a bitterness that is very pleasant for someone who enjoys a hop or two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 45 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity