Pours a clear, copper orange color, but there's a haze created from some tiny particulates that are suspended very evenly throughout the beer. Head is off-white and foamy, but eventually recedes into a thin film. Aroma is fairly subtle, but some citrus hops stand out. The taste, however, is super hoppy with both pine and citrus (lemon and grapefruit). Malt backbone has a light caramel sweetness, but also some toasted bread flavors. Well carbonated with a nice, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Tons of big bold bitter flavors, especially on the finish. It's a strong, West Coast-style IPA. Not boozy, but the alcohol is well hidden and sneaks up on you. Probably a sipper and one for experienced hop-heads only!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 54 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity