Pours a clear, copper orange color, but there's a haze created from some tiny particulates that are suspended very evenly throughout the beer. Head is off-white and foamy, but eventually recedes into a thin film. Aroma is fairly subtle, but some citrus hops stand out. The taste, however, is super hoppy with both pine and citrus (lemon and grapefruit). Malt backbone has a light caramel sweetness, but also some toasted bread flavors. Well carbonated with a nice, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Tons of big bold bitter flavors, especially on the finish. It's a strong, West Coast-style IPA. Not boozy, but the alcohol is well hidden and sneaks up on you. Probably a sipper and one for experienced hop-heads only!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity