Central Valley Breakfast Sour pours a surprising apricot/lemon yellow that nearly matches its label, and pretty cloudy. Thin head with lots of bubbled carbonation. Aroma is decidedly fruity, with grapefruit and citrus notes coming out strong. The taste is pretty satisfyingly amazing - it's pear forward with lychee and grapefruit bringing up the rear in a bright and acidic sweetness that balances out the sour perfectly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 43 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity