Central Valley Breakfast Sour pours a surprising apricot/lemon yellow that nearly matches its label, and pretty cloudy. Thin head with lots of bubbled carbonation. Aroma is decidedly fruity, with grapefruit and citrus notes coming out strong. The taste is pretty satisfyingly amazing - it's pear forward with lychee and grapefruit bringing up the rear in a bright and acidic sweetness that balances out the sour perfectly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity