Central Valley Breakfast Sour pours a surprising apricot/lemon yellow that nearly matches its label, and pretty cloudy. Thin head with lots of bubbled carbonation. Aroma is decidedly fruity, with grapefruit and citrus notes coming out strong. The taste is pretty satisfyingly amazing - it's pear forward with lychee and grapefruit bringing up the rear in a bright and acidic sweetness that balances out the sour perfectly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 22 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA