Central Valley Breakfast Sour pours a surprising apricot/lemon yellow that nearly matches its label, and pretty cloudy. Thin head with lots of bubbled carbonation. Aroma is decidedly fruity, with grapefruit and citrus notes coming out strong. The taste is pretty satisfyingly amazing - it's pear forward with lychee and grapefruit bringing up the rear in a bright and acidic sweetness that balances out the sour perfectly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity