Central Valley Breakfast Sour pours a surprising apricot/lemon yellow that nearly matches its label, and pretty cloudy. Thin head with lots of bubbled carbonation. Aroma is decidedly fruity, with grapefruit and citrus notes coming out strong. The taste is pretty satisfyingly amazing - it's pear forward with lychee and grapefruit bringing up the rear in a bright and acidic sweetness that balances out the sour perfectly.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 26 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Secret Admirer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity