Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 31 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity