Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity