Le Petit Diablotin pours a beautiful, hazy, coral pink rose color with thick white head. Acetic acid wafts out of the glass to meet your nose punctuated with dark cherry. It's medium bodied and well carbonated, leaving the sour to dance on your tongue. The taste is fairly complex, but we picked out dark cherry first, then pomegranate, and lastly perhaps slight oak. Its acidity is what makes it difficult to pick those flavors up in the first few sips, but once the pang of sour in the back of your cheeks fades, it's a wonderfully good wild ale that finishes slightly dry.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity