Cheers to International Stout Day! Campfire Stout with Coffee pours a dark brown color with a thin, khaki colored head. Aroma has a bit of the smoky campfire aroma, but the coffee is pretty muted in the aroma. Taste has toasted or burnt malt, and the coffee is more pronounced. The coffee flavors are more like bitter, cold brew without any sweetness at all, which us coffee drinkers appreciate. And it's pretty hoppy for a stout, which might contribute to the bitterness. Light to medium body, almost like a heavy porter. Mouthfeel is dry and highly carbonated. We love the original Campfire Stout just a bit more, but that beer sets the bar very high.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 40 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity