Cheers to International Stout Day! Campfire Stout with Coffee pours a dark brown color with a thin, khaki colored head. Aroma has a bit of the smoky campfire aroma, but the coffee is pretty muted in the aroma. Taste has toasted or burnt malt, and the coffee is more pronounced. The coffee flavors are more like bitter, cold brew without any sweetness at all, which us coffee drinkers appreciate. And it's pretty hoppy for a stout, which might contribute to the bitterness. Light to medium body, almost like a heavy porter. Mouthfeel is dry and highly carbonated. We love the original Campfire Stout just a bit more, but that beer sets the bar very high.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 16 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity