Calm Before the Storm
Calm Before the Storm is exactly as described and tastes as such: a cream ale with coffee and vanilla. It pours a very clear golden coppery color with slight head. The aroma is a strong coffee, as if you were smelling the spent grinds from your pot of coffee this morning. The taste isn't much different - very coffee forward with just a hint of vanilla. The only downside is the aftertaste which is more like freeze-dried Folgers than freshly ground beans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 59 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity