Color is between golden and pale amber. Clear but with a slight haze. One finger of off-white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus dominated. Flavor is well balanced with the hoppiness up front, including citrus (lemon and grapefruit), tropical fruit (mango and papaya), and stone fruit (peach and apricot). But the malts are dry and cracker-like with a bit of honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is smooth, dry, and nicely carbonated. Less bitter than the regular Sculpin with brighter hop flavors. Finishes smooth with a lingering, mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 2 others listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity