"Goosed" pours a super hazy, light yellow straw color. White, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is straight Northeast-style IPA. Juicy and fruity with tons of tropical fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, but also hints of citrus. Taste follows the nose. Similar fruits that we got on the aroma, but the citrus takes on a larger role with mostly lemon and lime. Mouthfeel is sticky and juicy, light to medium body. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall an enjoyable and well-crafted take on the Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity