"Goosed" pours a super hazy, light yellow straw color. White, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is straight Northeast-style IPA. Juicy and fruity with tons of tropical fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, but also hints of citrus. Taste follows the nose. Similar fruits that we got on the aroma, but the citrus takes on a larger role with mostly lemon and lime. Mouthfeel is sticky and juicy, light to medium body. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall an enjoyable and well-crafted take on the Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 11 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity