"Goosed" pours a super hazy, light yellow straw color. White, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is straight Northeast-style IPA. Juicy and fruity with tons of tropical fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, but also hints of citrus. Taste follows the nose. Similar fruits that we got on the aroma, but the citrus takes on a larger role with mostly lemon and lime. Mouthfeel is sticky and juicy, light to medium body. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall an enjoyable and well-crafted take on the Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 26 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity