"Goosed" pours a super hazy, light yellow straw color. White, fizzy head that thins quickly but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is straight Northeast-style IPA. Juicy and fruity with tons of tropical fruit like mango, papaya, and guava, but also hints of citrus. Taste follows the nose. Similar fruits that we got on the aroma, but the citrus takes on a larger role with mostly lemon and lime. Mouthfeel is sticky and juicy, light to medium body. Finishes smooth with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Overall an enjoyable and well-crafted take on the Northeast-style IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity