Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 22 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity