Cali Creamin' pours a light golden color with champagne-like carbonation. The beer is transparent with a fluffy snow-white head. It has a farmhouse alfalfa smell with just a hint of vanilla. On the taste the vanilla is much more than just a hint. In fact they have managed to pack an amazing amount of vanilla cream taste into this beer. So much so that it almost tastes more like a cream soda than a beer. It isn't overly sweet, but it finishes with a little bit of honey sweetness on the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 28 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity