Super hazy, yellow orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass, with a strong aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, guava, melon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Not at all bitter compared to a West Coast IPA, but surprisingly more so than we usually find in this style. Huge amount of smooth, juicy, semi-sweet hop flavors. The malts are soft, with signs of oat or wheat. Mouthfeel is juicy with a creamy texture. Super tasty - certainly one of the best Northeast-style IPAs we've had from this part of the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity