Super hazy, yellow orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass, with a strong aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, guava, melon, tangerine, and grapefruit. Not at all bitter compared to a West Coast IPA, but surprisingly more so than we usually find in this style. Huge amount of smooth, juicy, semi-sweet hop flavors. The malts are soft, with signs of oat or wheat. Mouthfeel is juicy with a creamy texture. Super tasty - certainly one of the best Northeast-style IPAs we've had from this part of the country.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 15 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity