Dorado pours a golden amber color and the citrus hop smell gives you a pretty good hint of how it will taste. The taste is right out of a hop lovers dream with a strong amount of piney hops and a little bit of grapefruit. This beer has all the bitterness you could want and somehow remains very well balanced as it kicks you in the jaw.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 21 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity