Dorado pours a golden amber color and the citrus hop smell gives you a pretty good hint of how it will taste. The taste is right out of a hop lovers dream with a strong amount of piney hops and a little bit of grapefruit. This beer has all the bitterness you could want and somehow remains very well balanced as it kicks you in the jaw.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson and 1 other listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for PseudoSue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for American Beauty. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity