Dorado pours a golden amber color and the citrus hop smell gives you a pretty good hint of how it will taste. The taste is right out of a hop lovers dream with a strong amount of piney hops and a little bit of grapefruit. This beer has all the bitterness you could want and somehow remains very well balanced as it kicks you in the jaw.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity