Dorado pours a golden amber color and the citrus hop smell gives you a pretty good hint of how it will taste. The taste is right out of a hop lovers dream with a strong amount of piney hops and a little bit of grapefruit. This beer has all the bitterness you could want and somehow remains very well balanced as it kicks you in the jaw.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 26 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity