Dorado pours a golden amber color and the citrus hop smell gives you a pretty good hint of how it will taste. The taste is right out of a hop lovers dream with a strong amount of piney hops and a little bit of grapefruit. This beer has all the bitterness you could want and somehow remains very well balanced as it kicks you in the jaw.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 33 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity