Hercules pours a dark amber color with a solid head that lingers. It's very fragrant, with a burst of fresh hops and pine before the first sip. Surprisingly, this is also very malty, much more so than most Double IPAs. Also prevalent is a nutty flavor, perhaps hazelnut or cashews. The finish is peppery and dry, a little bready, but very drinkable at 10%. Overall this is a complex, flavorful beer, especially if you leam towards the more malt heavy options.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 46 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity