CA$H MONY pours a clear, deep gold color with several fingers of white, foamy head and an abundance of sticky lacing. Aroma is filled with tropical fruit and a malty sweetness. The taste has a strong malt presence, with caramel and sweet bread. At the same time, it's a hop bomb with huge flavors of dank pine, cantaloupe, honeydew, and a jammy, orange marmalade. Bold hop flavors that we don't see in this combination too often. Medium to heavy bitterness with a mouthfeel that is warming and a tad boozy. Overall, we find this to be a bit old school but at the same time very satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Trade Bait. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity