Bretta Rose No. 004
Color is a beautiful orange, amber, rose combination, which is semi-transparent with just a bit of haziness. The head is white and frothy without much retention but keeps a small bubbly film. Aroma is full of fruity, raspberry notes, and the Brett yeast that comes through makes it clear this is a wild ale. Taste is acidic and tart, bordering on sour, with a touch of funk. Lots of oak and barrel flavors, along with lemon citrus and ton of ripe raspberry. The flavor seems to transition from semi-sweet to earthy, but the raspberry fruit is there the whole time. Effervescent with a dry, crisp, and well carbonated mouthfeel. Well done, as always.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity