Blue Star pours a light, straw color with a citrus aroma. It is highly carbonated but at the same time very clean on the palate. It is a little acidic but pretty standard among wheat beers. There's nothing remarkable about this beer, but its not a bad beer by any means. Give it a shot if you really like wheat beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to The Dark and the Pale. 57 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Seam IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Flora. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity