Good Green pours a mostly clear, golden color with a few strings of ascending, tiny bubbles. Head is compact and white, with good retention and lacing. On the aroma, we get tons of fresh hops flavors that are mostly citrusy in nature. The taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fruit from beginning to end. Orange, tangerine, lime, melon, and berry seem to stand out. Light malts but just enough to support all the hops. Nice lingering finish that is light on the bitterness. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. This is a smooth and drinkable IPA, and would be perfect for the experienced IPA drinker but also those just getting into the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 45 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity