Good Green pours a mostly clear, golden color with a few strings of ascending, tiny bubbles. Head is compact and white, with good retention and lacing. On the aroma, we get tons of fresh hops flavors that are mostly citrusy in nature. The taste is similar to the aroma, with lots of fruit from beginning to end. Orange, tangerine, lime, melon, and berry seem to stand out. Light malts but just enough to support all the hops. Nice lingering finish that is light on the bitterness. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. This is a smooth and drinkable IPA, and would be perfect for the experienced IPA drinker but also those just getting into the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 37 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity