Blonde NV pours out a perfectly clear golden yellow with a huge white head that calms down with good lacing. It smells malty and sweet with a super subtle Orange blossom fragrance. The mouthfeel is quite light and the carbonation is lively. The flavors are similar to the nose - malt with a nice concentrated grain cracker taste. The finish lingers for a bit with a honey or corn sweetness and an almost imperceptible dryness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 48 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity