Old Chub is an easy to drink scotch ale loaded with flavors of oatmeal and baked malts. It has a dark cherry-wood color and a tan head. It is extremely malty, but teases you with hints of caramel, raisins and vanilla just to keep things interesting. Oskar Blues has managed to load a ton of flavor into this beer but managed to keep the mouthfeel on the lighter side compared to other scotch ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 28 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity